Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Mon Jun 17 21:15:38 UTC 2002

At 02:00 PM 6/17/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>As I sat here and noticed my grammar mistake I told my nephew who is
>watching with interest, "watch, somebody will assume I meant 11 million per
>day when I meant to type "and more coming in daily" ,  use the mistake to
>leverage a discounting of the arguments in their entirety,   and you proved
>me correct.

I'm simply responding to what is written. If you made the mistake, well,
live with it.

>Now,  is ther something about the Federal govt NOT watching our borders that
>is inaccurate?

What, are they supposed to shoot everyone that attempts to cross the
border? What would your ancestors have done? If it's an armed invasion,
then that's one thing. If it's just people that want to make their lives
better, and allow us all to live in harmony, let 'em in!

>Be real,  please!

I am. Obviously, you need to check your work before submitting it.

>What is the point of jumping on the "whacko" bandwagon,  you work at a bank
>or something??

And then you attack me for having a different opinion than you do. If you
have valid reasons for disputing my ideas, then do so. As an American
Citizen, I'm entitled to disagree with you, if I so choose. That's freedom
of expression.

>Job security requires you to shoot down non FBI-approved subject matter?

Again, you attack me, not my ideas.

I'd reply to your  other message again, but Jeme did a good job of ripping
it apart already. No need for me to waste the bandwidth.

Russ Johnson
http://www.dimstar.net

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity