J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Mon Jun 17 14:30:33 UTC 2002

"This 11,000,000 figure is complete crap."

Ok Einstein,  let's examine this shall we:

> If this were true, there would
>be 4,015,000,000 (11,000,000 * 365) people per year.  4 billion.  The
>population of the entire country is less than 300 million (according to
>the CIA World Fact Book
>http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/us.html ).  More
>accurate estimates are 3.5/1000 per year, which is approximately
>1,050,000 people per year.

1 million per year for 12 years would be 12 million
>It's a little trick I like to call "math."

Yeah,  that's the same thing I call it.
So how many years has the Federal govt had our troops overseas rather than
guarding our borders ( the real point of my mentioning this in the first
place,  which goes right over your *almost* collective heads .. ;)

12 years at least, Wilco.

Now,  get real or get lost, please?  I don't want to spend all day proving
how you are intellectually dishonest.

Thanks,

jH