Craighead, Scot D craighead.scot at vectorscm.com
Mon Jun 17 22:11:41 UTC 2002

>So?  I know of at least one other non-english speaking country that prints
its stop signs
>in English.  (The country in question is Germany).

I've been to Germany.  All the signs I saw were in German.

>So? We will never stop it.  It is just the same as CD copy-protection, it
will always be
>hacked.  You'll never stop people from immigrating to this country
illegally.  Would it not >be wiser to make sure that these people contribute
to our society than feel like the aren't >welcome?

You're right.  You know, we'll never stop murder either.  Let's stop wasting
time and money enforcing that law also.