John Hampton John.Hampton at gijoes.com
Mon Jun 17 22:30:29 UTC 2002

J Henshaw said:
>Guilty?  They didn't come for free food and medical while refusing to learn
>the language and perhaps even having enemy alien status.

And I suppose that you have talked with all of the illegal aliens and they have told you that they are here just for the free ride.  OK, it might be unrealistic to suppose that you could speak to all of them.  So maybe you have spoken with a representative majority?  I'm sure that you comprede'd really well.

I have not spoken to all, nor a vast majority of the illegal immigrants in this country.  However, I have spoken with many illegal immigrants and most of them are hard working individuals and for their sakes, I would hope that people would learn to be a little more friendly and give a helping hand once in a while.

>Uh,  okay we don't have two-income families just to tread water and the bank
>doesn't own your house,  and the family is not in crisis.

I agree with you that the family is in trouble.  But it is not because of the immigrants that have come into the country.

John Hampton
Programmer Analyst
G.I. Joe's, Inc.
john.hampton at gijoes.com