Craighead, Scot D craighead.scot at vectorscm.com
Mon Jun 17 22:39:29 UTC 2002

><sidenote> I feel that illegal immigration is a far cry from murder.  It's
a little like
>comparing apples and oranges</sidenote>

It's only a question of degree.  Your idea is to not enforce the law because
we can't enforce it at 100%.  The fact is we barely enforce it at all.  If
we replaced INS with some people that were competent, we could allow people
to legally migrate here and stop most of the illegal.  By the way, I know
many people who have legally immigrated to the US.  It can be done.