John Hampton John.Hampton at gijoes.com
Mon Jun 17 22:49:47 UTC 2002

Hey Jeff, mind reading a bit and getting the poster of the message correct?  I posted the message that you quoted, not Russ.  And your response had nothing to do with the question I asked.

(Post replied to follows allowing for Jeff to read it correctly).

John Hampton
Programmer Analyst
G.I. Joe's, Inc.
john.hampton at gijoes.com