Craighead, Scot D craighead.scot at vectorscm.com
Mon Jun 17 22:53:38 UTC 2002

>Sorry for not being crystal clear.  My idea is to change the law.  Change
it such that the >illegal immigrants are no longer a burden on us but rather
contribute to the society that
>they live in.   And please don't come back and say: "Well, we can't stop
murder, so lets
>change the law to make it OK."

Don't assume you know what I am going to say.  I would encourage people to
immigrate here from other countries as long as they do it legally and expect
to learn our culture.  I think it is ridiculous when people expect us to
change our culture to accommodate theirs.  Part of out culture is that we
speak American English.  If you want to drive on our roads or vote, you
should have enough respect for us to learn our language.

Would go move to Germany and expect all the Germans to speak English to you
and prepare the type of food you are used to?