Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Mon Jun 17 22:55:26 UTC 2002

At 03:15 PM 6/17/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Argue with a hungry Serb about it sometime while he tries to understand how
>his hunger is only making him choke you out becuase he chooses to be hungry.

Huh? How does a hungry Serb apply to a Mexican immigrant?

>It just so happens that Serbia is not on the same continent nor does it
>share a border with the USA - - so I chose Mexico in my example because it
>is applicable,  not because I"m a racist.  Idiot.

My point (without calling anyone an idiot. I don't resort to those types of
tactics) is that borders don't matter anymore. The world is a much smaller
place, and people need to realize that going from point a to b shouldn't be
that difficult.

In reality, it's just the governments that have made things to such a point
that we feel borders should be absolute.

> > My point is that fiat money or no, it's working.
>
>Working for whom,  that is the point I make...but I don't think you have
>eyes to see.  I bet you don't even get that sentence at all.

Again, you attack me. Did you fail debate in school?

> >The whole world believes it's working.
>
>That is a lie disproved by my previous posts. Need I explain?
>The whole world believing a lie does not make it true.

It doesn't matter that part of the world doesn't believe it. The part of
the world that does believe it is the part of the world that matters. Our
currency (fiat or otherwise) is recognized by the majority of the world as
the standard by which everyone's currency is judged.

Russ Johnson
http://www.dimstar.net

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity