Craighead, Scot D craighead.scot at vectorscm.com
Mon Jun 17 23:02:29 UTC 2002

Jeme:
>YOUR language.  This nation does not have an official language and many of
>us like it that way.

Many of us don't.

>That is to accomodate the many different people in this nation who speak
>each of those 27 languages.

You mean the people that want to take advantage of our prosperity, but not
learn to live by our cultures rules?

>> The Viva La Raza movement, certain segment of the Muslims, etc., want
>> to see all white men dead.
>
>And the KKK, a certain segment of the Christians, etc., want to see all
>non-white men dead.

Is there any point to be made here?  Or was it just supposed to sound good?

>Well, if we just did a little more to promote the well-being of the
>Mexican people, we wouldn't have that problem.  Instead, we pass "free
>trade agreements" and close the borders to turn an entire nation into a
>third-world sweat-shop and nuclear wasteland for our cheap consumer goods
>and power.

Isn't that the Mexican government's fault and problem?  Are we the world
wide welfare office?

>It's racist, elitist pap, that's why.

If you don't have any point, just put a lable on your opponent, huh?