Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Mon Jun 17 23:31:08 UTC 2002

We have two income families because people choose to extend themselves with
easy credit, and have to have two cars, and have to have a 4000 sq ft home
with a three car garage with a boat  and an RV.

Yes, we should have a choice as to who can immigrate. No, we should not
block a whole group due to their direction of travel.

The family would not be in crisis if both mom and dad didn't HAVE to work
to service the debt they choose to take on.

At 03:23 PM 6/17/2002 +0000, you wrote:
>Uh,  okay we don't have two-income families just to tread water and the bank
>doesn't own your house,  and the family is not in crisis.
>There is no problem with the govt allowing non regulated immigration from
>Cuban murderers Castro doesn't even want,  etc etc,  foolish you are to
>argue such tripe.

Russ Johnson
http://www.dimstar.net

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity