John Hampton John.Hampton at gijoes.com
Mon Jun 17 23:53:09 UTC 2002

>I still think this is a false statement.  I went all over Germany and never
>saw saw a single sign in English.  I have to believe my eyes more than your
>statement.

I too went to Germany and saw English stop signs.  And I trust my eyes too.  So I guess we will just have to disagree on this point.  (I will concede that it is possible that since the time I went to Germany they have taken all of them down, but there were some when I went last.)

John Hampton
Programmer Analyst
G.I. Joe's, Inc.
john.hampton at gijoes.com