J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Mon Jun 17 17:12:03 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Johnson" <russj at dimstar.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 11:45 PM
Subject: RE: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> We've vilified Mexican immigrants in all shapes and forms. It makes no
> difference if they came illegally or otherwise. If they are Mexican, they
> are evil.

I vilify criminals.  I have been a consruction worker and I respect any man
who will work for his food and obey any just law and shoot down any unjust
law if he is a jurist,  regardless of SKIN COLOR.

Mexicans are some of the hardest workers I've ever seen,  and I like them as
people very much almost to a man,  except for the criminal element who
emigrate to escape justice after they rape and murder their own back home.

Evil knows no borders.

I also admire their high respect for their parents and their extended family
gatherings which are religiously practiced throughout  their cultural
history unto this day.

Unfortunately we cannot spank our children or teach our cultural heritage
without being vilifed by the ignorant and jailed by the King's thugs in
violation of the Constitution.

How can you kidnap your own kid?

I think that this man who reclaimed his child from the Grants Pass CPS most
likely did the right thing,  judging by the evidence there was no crime
comitted against these children,  and the good thing about what he did,
whether he spends his entire life in prison or not,  is that NO ONE will
ever be able to tell those kids his father didn't LOVE them.

jH