Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Tue Jun 18 03:41:21 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 16:06, Craighead, Scot D wrote:
> That's why terrorists are able to get around so well.

As is their right... Up until the point that they COMMIT an act of
terror or do something else illegal. Thinking about it, talking about
it, etc. are all LEGAL under our form of jurisprudence. Granted there
are some forms of talking about it (i.e. planning) that could
conceivable be deemed illegal. However, I believe in those cases, the
powers that be would have to show intent to follow through.

--
"The power to untie is stronger than the power to tie."

Well, yeah, otherwise my shoes would tie themselves.

---

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net