Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Tue Jun 18 03:46:19 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 16:34, Craighead, Scot D wrote:
> It isn't so obvious that it hits you?  If you can't read English, you can't
> read the road signs.  Perhaps people that can't can't read the signs are a
> danger to ME.

What did people do when less than 50% of the population could read?

Reading is NOT required to drive.

You don't have to be able to read IN ANY LANGUAGE to get a drivers
license. If you can't read, DMV will have someone read the questions to
you.

--
"The power to untie is stronger than the power to tie."

Well, yeah, otherwise my shoes would tie themselves.

---

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net