[PLUG-TALK] RE: [PLUG] What PLUG needs - big speakers + root beer?

Miller, Jeremy JMILLER at ci.albany.or.us
Mon Jun 17 19:07:48 UTC 2002

No, no electricity requirements.  (Gotta have real drums, and they don't
need electricity, either!)

Hell, yes, put in some horns.  Crank out some funk!

I think any good music can find a place for any instrument, even if it isn't
the norm.  (After all, there've been flutes in heavy metal, jew's harps in
punk/funk, and Bob Dylan is a singer. ;P)

And hey, if there's enough non-electrics, strike up a marching band, too!

FWIW, I'm a bassist.  With a good guitar dude in tow.  (Who is taking his
first linux plunge as we speak. :)  Speaking of which... any drummers in
this joint? :)

Jeremy