Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Tue Jun 18 04:12:47 UTC 2002

On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 09:47, J Henshaw wrote:

> Umm,  you just made it for me.  Do you really need an explanation?  Let's
> take a baby step together,  can these illegals read our laws?

Have YOU read the entire vehicle code? Can you certify with complete
accuracy that any car that you might own is completely up to code with
what is written in the actual law?

If you can't, why should they have to?

--
"The power to untie is stronger than the power to tie."

Well, yeah, otherwise my shoes would tie themselves.

---

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net