Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Tue Jun 18 16:46:45 UTC 2002

It IS their natural right to move around. Man may impose restrictions on
that right, but they still have the natural right to move from place to
place. As a country based on freedoms, we MUST respect those freedoms, or
lose them.

We are in the process of giving up those rights in the name of "security".

I'm reminded of a scene in "The Hunt for Red October" where the First
Officer of the Red October asks the Captain if he'll be able to live in
Montana. The Captain says, "They'll probably let you live wherever you
want." The First Officer then goes on to talk about owning a "Recreational
Vehicle", and driving from state to state. He says, "Do they let you drive
from state to state.... With no papers?"

I'm expecting to have to have travel papers soon.

At 11:14 PM 6/17/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>It is NOT their right.

Russ Johnson
http://www.dimstar.net