Craighead, Scot D craighead.scot at vectorscm.com
Tue Jun 18 18:14:04 UTC 2002

>What this world needs is more people who are willing to accept people as
they are instead
>of changing them to what they want to be.  Diversity is a good thing.

We have written laws that state what we require of a person to immigrate to
our country.  That's how we are.  They should accept us for who we are.  Not
ask us to change to how they want us to be.

>Please, pray tell, what is "our" culture?

You honestly don't know?  Let's see, we have certain types of music, like
rock and jazz.  Certain types of clothes, like blue jeans.  Certain types of
food, like hot dogs and hamburgers.  We enjoy certain types of
entertainment, like baseball and football.  We share some common beliefs
like freedom of speech is a good thing and dictatorship is bad.  All of
these things were created in the United States (Since Russ forbits me to say
America).