J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Tue Jun 18 11:21:42 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Johnson" <russj at dimstar.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Monday, June 17, 2002 10:55 PM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> At 03:15 PM 6/17/2002 +0000, you wrote:
> >Argue with a hungry Serb about it sometime while he tries to understand
how
> >his hunger is only making him choke you out becuase he chooses to be
hungry.

> Huh? How does a hungry Serb apply to a Mexican immigrant?
>
> >It just so happens that Serbia is not on the same continent nor does it
> >share a border with the USA - - so I chose Mexico in my example because
it
> >is applicable,  not because I"m a racist.  Idiot.
>
> My point (without calling anyone an idiot. I don't resort to those types
of
> tactics) is that borders don't matter anymore. The world is a much smaller
> place, and people need to realize that going from point a to b shouldn't
be
> that difficult.

Ok.,  I'll be over your border this evening for dinner.

Serve up some monkeybrains in my cultural norm or you are an arrogant
elitist. And keep the linens clean.
I like eggs for breakfast,  so get down to the store early,  I get irratable
when I'm hungry.
Do you have free cable?
Get me my own chair in the center of the room,  thanks!

> In reality, it's just the governments that have made things to such a
point
> that we feel borders should be absolute.
>
> > > My point is that fiat money or no, it's working.
> >
> >Working for whom,  that is the point I make...but I don't think you have
> >eyes to see.  I bet you don't even get that sentence at all.
>
> Again, you attack me. Did you fail debate in school?

Working for whom,  that is the point I make...but I don't think you have
eyes to see.  I bet you don't even get that sentence at all.

> > >The whole world believes it's working.
> >
> >That is a lie disproved by my previous posts. Need I explain?
> >The whole world believing a lie does not make it true.
>
> It doesn't matter that part of the world doesn't believe it. The part of
> the world that does believe it is the part of the world that matters.

This is the apitome of insanity.  Do you hear yourself?