Craighead, Scot D craighead.scot at vectorscm.com
Tue Jun 18 18:22:02 UTC 2002

>Try this (30 seconds with Google)...

All of the things you stated prove your point is wrong.  You just said that
they cost tax payers more than they pay in taxes.  Thank you for proving my
point.

>You apparent inability to perceive a valid argument when it appears
>does not reasonably imply that the argument doesn't exist.

You have not made any rational arguments.  You only throw insults.
Insulting your opponent does not make your argument.  It certainly does not
help your credibility, either.