J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Tue Jun 18 11:40:52 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Johnson" <russj at dimstar.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 4:12 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> On Mon, 2002-06-17 at 09:47, J Henshaw wrote:
>
> > Umm,  you just made it for me.  Do you really need an explanation?
Let's
> > take a baby step together,  can these illegals read our laws?
>
> Have YOU read the entire vehicle code? Can you certify with complete
> accuracy that any car that you might own is completely up to code with
> what is written in the actual law?
>
> If you can't, why should they have to?

Indeed.

Ever heard of null and void for vaugness?  Ever heard of driving as per the
vehicle code's own definition? Did you know it is a taxable activity only
because it is commercial activity,  as per the code itself?
Did you ever do 30 seconds on Google re driving is a priveledge?
Have you ever heard met anyone who travels as opposed to driving?  I have.
You do not realize the irony here in what you assume to be fact;  becuase
you are brainwashed like we all were.
I HAVE read the entire CA DMV codes.
I have some extensive documentation if you care to start a separate thread
I'll blow your mind with the fraud perpetrated upon us re driving.
A taxi driver is a driver
A tractor trailer hauling for commerce is a driver

A Citzen travelling the public right-of-way is not subject to the DMV codes.
He is not necessarily a US Citizen
He is not necessarily a paid driver
He is not necessarily in a contract with a corporation with a name that
sounds like a State.
Etc.

But I know most of you cannot accept the facts,  and we will most likely
never discuss this intelligently based upon our track record thus far,  much
to my dismay.

If this wild crazy talk of freedom to travel piques your intellect and
curiosity I'll be happy to expand,
anf if you are happy having to have a tattooed number on your ass to drive
than drive.

I'll ask an introductory question or two to start the ball rolling:

Can you delegate a power you don't have?
Can your delegate have more power than the one who delegated some of his
soveriegn authority to him under a social contract called an oath of office?

If you are on a jury someday and I am on trial for travelling please be
intellectually honest.

jH