Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue Jun 18 19:07:33 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Scot" == Craighead, Scot D <craighead.scot at vectorscm.com> writes:

Russell> Try this (30 seconds with Google)...

Scot> All of the things you stated prove your point is wrong.  You
Scot> just said that they cost tax payers more than they pay in taxes.
Scot> Thank you for proving my point.

I didn't state them.  And they don't *prove* anything.  The reference
I cited (did you *read* it?) criticized the widely cited studies that
purport to show large costs due to immigrants.  The reference
criticized them on the grounds that they overstated the services
provided to immigrants and understated the benefits provided by
immigrants.  How does that "prove your point"?

Russell> You apparent inability to perceive a valid argument when it
Russell> appears does not reasonably imply that the argument doesn't
Russell> exist.

Scot> You have not made any rational arguments.

That's for the reader to decide.

Scot> You only throw insults.

Please quote them for me.

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible