J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Tue Jun 18 12:28:21 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "John Hampton" <John.Hampton at gijoes.com>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 7:18 PM
Subject: RE: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

Scott said:
>You honestly don't know?  Let's see, we have certain types of music, like
>rock and jazz.  Certain types of clothes, like blue jeans.  Certain types
of
>food, like hot dogs and hamburgers.  We enjoy certain types of
>entertainment, like baseball and football.  We share some common beliefs
>like freedom of speech is a good thing and dictatorship is bad.  All of
>these things were created in the United States (Since Russ forbits me to
say
>America).

United States for quite a few generations back (at least to the 1850's on
one side).  I point this out to illustrate the point that I am very much a
US citizen/product

How appropriate, citizen/product.

You can only be a State citzen,  unless you are a party to a contract with
the corporation which has a name similar to united States of America.
Because the U.S. Government has only the 12 square miles of a district, and
it is not a State,  and it has no citizens but it is a neutral zone for a
reason.

Your U.S. Citizen voter registration is not the same USA you think you
inhabit, and it is a fraud when it is presented as such.

The rest snipped because it is not relevant.

jH