Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue Jun 18 20:03:58 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Scot" == Craighead, Scot D <craighead.scot at vectorscm.com> writes:

Russell> Please quote them for me.

Scot> "You apparent inability to perceive a valid argument when it
Scot> appears does not reasonably imply that the argument doesn't
Scot> exist."

That wasn't an insult, it was an observation.  In the context, I think
it was a reasonable one.  Any others?

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible