Russell Senior seniorr at aracnet.com
Tue Jun 18 20:24:05 UTC 2002

>>>>> "Russell" == Russell Senior <seniorr at aracnet.com> writes:

Scot> They were based on actual facts.  The arguments for why the
Scot> studies were wrong did not have facts, only opinions.

Russell> I am amazed at your perceptive abilities.  You haven't read
Russell> _any_ of those studies (either the four criticized, or the
Russell> one that criticizes them) and yet you have been able to
Russell> deduce which of them rely of facts and which don't.  I am
Russell> truly in awe.  All Hail Scot!  Divine Oracle of Truth and
Russell> "Actual Fact"!

And, by the way, that's not intended as an "insult".  It is intended
as "ridicule".  I hope you understand the difference, but I am not
optimistic.

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr at aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible