J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Tue Jun 18 13:42:01 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeme A Brelin" <jeme at brelin.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 8:18 PM
Subject: RE: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> Or perhaps if we'd chosen the Iriquois tradition, we wouldn't be in such a
> terrible state with respect to our natural environment.  After all,
> Jefferson preserved (and revered) the rich tradition of Iriquois law and
> wrote down for us, in the language he and I share, this gem:  Let every
> decision be made with consideration of the seventh generation, even if it
> requires skin as thick as the bark of a pine.  In other words, tough it
> out, this is not your world, but the world of tomorrow's children.
>
> J.
> --
>      Jeme A Brelin

And it's ok to bankrupt your children unto seven generations with fiat money
and fractional reserve banking with legal lies?

So let's all borrow money from a fractional reserve bank and speed up the
inflation rate for every American in so doing?

Let's overpopulate the country beyond the Iriquois standard and then watch
the bloodshed when the Ponzi scheme collapses and call whomever calls it
unjust a "whacko".