J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Tue Jun 18 14:08:27 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeme A Brelin" <jeme at brelin.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 8:41 PM
Subject: RE: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> I think the point we're all trying to make is that there is no "ours".
> There is yours and that might even be mine, to some extent (though we
> belong to distinct and rapidly diverging sub-cultures).

Here is an example of muddle-head.

Read this statement and tell me it is not sefl-contradictory and a paradox.

Albeit one with many sub-qualifiers and particles of the third part subject
to clauses in the second part,  it is still a naked mutually exclusive
reality that is impossible which makes him of unsound mind or a tool of
deciet,

And we all know who the father of lies is.