Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Tue Jun 18 22:01:03 UTC 2002

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Craighead, Scot D wrote:
> >Great.  So we provide services in every language to allow equal
> >protection, rather than special protection for the few that speak english.
>
> IT'S NOT THE FEW!  IT'S VERY CLOSE TO ALL OF US!

"The few" as opposed to "all".  You are asking for majority rule, now.  Is
that what you really want?

It seems to me like you guys want majority rule when you're in the
majority and tolerance and respect when you're in the minority.  It seems
your only political doctrine is "that which serves me is right."

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net