J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Tue Jun 18 15:06:09 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Johnson" <russj at dimstar.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 12:18 AM
Subject: RE: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> >  Part of out culture is that we
> >speak American English.  If you want to drive on our roads or vote, you
> >should have enough respect for us to learn our language.
>
> Driving does not require English. When cars were invented, less than 50%
of
> the US population was literate. That's why we have signs with different
> shapes and colors. That's why part of the driving test is a color
blindness
> test.

Russ,

When cars were invented there was no test because there was no DMV

Shows you there must be some kind of paradox when the teacher tells you in
HS that driving is a priveledge and perpetrates a deception.

The teacher was decieved as well, however so we cannot fault them too much
unless someone has informed them that driving has a narrow legal definition
and that is this: commercial activity in a Motor Vehicle.

Then look up Motor Vehicle.

Then look up Model A Ford.

a firearm is not an arm, driving is not travelling, and income is not wages.

It goes on forever,  and the battle is not between flesh and blood but
against corporations; the legal definition of which is "Legal Fiction"  or
in the plain King James English, lie.

And we all know who the father of lies is.