J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Tue Jun 18 15:12:40 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Miller, Jeremy" <JMILLER at ci.albany.or.us>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 12:00 AM
Subject: RE: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> Funny thing is, strong resistance to immigration probably created the
> "problem" to begin with.  If you won't let people come over legally,
they're
> going to do it illegally.  So who's fault is it REALLY that there are so
> many illegals? :)

If we just made murder legal, the poor murderers wouldnt be criminals?
I feel no such guilt.

You need to see a doctor for your meds.

> And not to stir up any more trouble but... ya know they WERE here first.
:)

I think that they made it plain that they claimed not the land.

I believe they said no one can own land.
I also believe they were Pagan,  and these so-called murdering white men
came to share a cultural value called "love your brother" and were scalped
instead.

> (Well, maybe not this far north but you catch my drift!)

Not sure I like the smell much,  but I catch it and threw it right back at
ya.

Okay sorry about the smell part,  it was a joke.

jH