Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Tue Jun 18 22:52:45 UTC 2002

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, Craighead, Scot D wrote:
> I'm not going to take the time to do this.  Jeme changed the wording
> and made it look like a quote.  Go look for yourself.

My intent wasn't to confuse and I apologize if anyone thought my post
contained direct quotes.

However, Russell and I both saw the events as transpiring that way and
interpreted the words written in the way that I described.

If you could sum up the exchange, using different words, which would you
choose?

Clearly the words that were actually used have been interpreted at least
two ways (yours and the one Russell and I share).

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net