J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Tue Jun 18 16:03:59 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Johnson" <russj at dimstar.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Tuesday, June 18, 2002 4:46 PM
Subject: RE: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> It IS their natural right to move around.

Not in my Den

> Man may impose restrictions on
> that right, but they still have the natural right to move from place to
> place.

Not if they're doing it on private property,  where all rights begin

As a country based on freedoms, we MUST respect those freedoms, or
> lose them.

Based on private property rights to insure freedom

My rifle,  my bullets

> We are in the process of giving up those rights in the name of "security".

We are giving up priveledges,  most of us haven't claimed our rights let
alone understand it
Remember who owns your land?
It is the chattle in a bankruptcy unless it is held in allodium.
Look up Land Patent in google please.
So is your legal personality,  the chattle of the estate in foreclosure.

> I'm reminded of a scene in "The Hunt for Red October" where the First
> Officer of the Red October asks the Captain if he'll be able to live in
> Montana. The Captain says, "They'll probably let you live wherever you
> want." The First Officer then goes on to talk about owning a "Recreational
> Vehicle", and driving from state to state. He says, "Do they let you drive
> from state to state.... With no papers?"
>
> I'm expecting to have to have travel papers soon.

I see you agree with at least some of what I warn of.

jH