Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Tue Jun 18 23:52:54 UTC 2002

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, J Henshaw wrote:
> The few that speak English,  the many that are criminal aliens.

Huh?

> Marxist terms
>
> take from the many
> give to the few
> etc

I didn't say anything about taking or giving.

Personally, I think we should take from the few (let's say the 5% that
hold more than 75% of the wealth) and give to the few (let's say the 40%
of this country that have no wealth of which to speak).

> History proves your ideas to be foolish Jeme, a whole culture was
> built around knowing the fallacy you promote.

What ideas and which culture?

McCarthyism?

> You are working to tear it down and cause a war.

War is generally, as you said, caused by greed and perpetrated by
power.

I certainly understand that opposing the greedy and powerful is asking for
them to wage war against you, but I am willing to take that chance.  I
believe that we are coming to a time and condition where such power is no
longer required and exists only to perpetuate itself.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net