Jeme A Brelin jeme at brelin.net
Tue Jun 18 23:55:59 UTC 2002

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002, J Henshaw wrote:
> Shows you there must be some kind of paradox when the teacher tells you in
> HS that driving is a priveledge and perpetrates a deception.
>
> The teacher was decieved as well, however so we cannot fault them too much
> unless someone has informed them that driving has a narrow legal definition
> and that is this: commercial activity in a Motor Vehicle.

Hey, I'd be all for rescinding restrictions on the use of motor vehicles
and all that if we also removed the illegal garbage like the Interstate
Highway Act and every other federal program that abuses the power to
create "postal roads" and turns it into a right to pave the planet and
give public access to official postal channels, endangering life, the
environment, and the health of community.

J.
--
     Jeme A Brelin
    jeme at brelin.net