Miller, Jeremy JMILLER at ci.albany.or.us
Wed Jun 19 01:42:46 UTC 2002

> > Yes, I'd agree your overdoing it a little.  Take off your
> sunglasses...
> the
> > room isn't quite as dark as you think it is.
>
> Tell that too the folks jumping off of the tallest buildings
> in the newly
> remodeled NY skyline

You change my meaning!  (An interesting change, with a point nonetheless.
But show us the dots that link it to my complaint about style?)

I was referring to the collective brightness of the persons on this list,
and how much they may/may not require illumination by intellectual
candlelight.  But I suspect you knew that. :)