Mark Morgan lemming at attbi.com
Wed Jun 19 05:44:03 UTC 2002

I count myself in the sport hunting is wrong camp. (which doesn't seem
to be the point) I'm not as much against people hunting and eating what
they kill.  It's not something I would want to do, but if that's the way
you want to stock your freezer, go for it.
Though I'm not very keen on how our meat industry is run either.  I tend
to go for free range, hormone free food.