Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Jun 19 05:41:58 UTC 2002

Actually, I would forward the notion that what Jeme said is the more important underlying issue.

It's not a matter of illegal or legal. It's a matter of what is right and wrong.

Even the founding fathers realized that laws could be made that were unjust. For this reason, they created the supreme court to interpret those laws.

In that regard, the more important question is not, "Is it legal?", but rather, "Is it just for all?"

--
"The power to untie is stronger than the power to tie."

Well, yeah, otherwise my shoes would tie themselves.

---

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net