J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Tue Jun 18 22:49:23 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Johnson" <russj at dimstar.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 5:25 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> But Jeff, don't you see the problem?
>
> 1> White man invades N. American Continent.
> 2> White man displaces native peoples.
> 3> White man destroys existing cultures and civilizations that have been
here for thousands of years.
> 4> White man establishes his own culture and civilization in place of
pre-existing ones. (Yes, I mean multiple cultures and civilizations.)
> 5> White man makes laws preventing others from entering stolen lands.
> 6> Some white men feel anyone who comes to stolen lands should have to
speak his language, understand and respect his traditions, all while doing
none of this in return.

> Do you see a problem with that?

Yes,   Russ I sure do.

The problem was and still is communication.
First,  you can't steal what no one owns.

Care to dispute that?  Go look up theft in Webster's.

Then we'll take the next point.

> On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 16:09:49 -0000
> "J Henshaw" <jeff at jhenshaw.com> wrote:
>
> > No,  because they came here,  not vice versa.  They are either coming
here
> > to pillage or to obey the law and respect the culture.

Do you see a problem with rape and pillage?  I remember when a 14 year old
girl was raped in my hometown by some illegal aliens,  found dead with a
broomstick in her body cavity.

Is this what you advocate?