Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Jun 19 06:02:26 UTC 2002

Did you read what I wrote? I said (and it's right below here too, for reference) "They are allowed to want to kill us."

I also said, "What they can't do with impunity is kill us or attempt to do so."

If they are "coming towards you and you feel threatened." then they are attempting to do so... no?

Your point was?

--
"The power to untie is stronger than the power to tie."

Well, yeah, otherwise my shoes would tie themselves.

---

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net