J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Tue Jun 18 23:06:30 UTC 2002

Russ,  how can you tell if an immigrant is a terrorist or not?  Must he
shoot at you as he crosses?
If the answer is Yes,  then we can expect more violence like Sept. 11 since
you have a very lax translation of right and wrong.

I personally feel a little more comfortable with the immigrants who show
their respect for our laws by obeying them upon entry;  much as I would not
enter your home and knock over the davenport uninvited,  you must invite me
in.

If I enter uninvited you have the right to kill me under Oregon Law

It is a well known fact that people who enter occupied homes are the most
dangerous criminals there are;  I just discussed this with Sgt. Boothby
around 2 PM because some young people don't sem to understand this in my
neighborhood.

They were coveting my property I believe.
They are incorrigibles and a danger to society.
Illegal aliens are essentially doing the exact same thing,  entering an
occcupied home uninvited.

Not a good sign that they don't respect us.