J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Tue Jun 18 23:13:53 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Johnson" <russj at dimstar.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 5:59 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> No I don't, but I hope to someday.
>
> Was there a point here, or are you simply not able to debate logically?

The point is the violence was blacks ganging up on whites,  much like at the
Dallas parade I saw on Maximum Exposure or the Compton riots after the
Rodney King verdict.

It is a minor side issue that you didn't hear it on the news and that
whenever there is black on white crime they don't show the picture of the
perpetrator.
I don't recall seeing anything on the news about the black fellow who jumped
out of my friend's 13 yr old daughters window at 3AM one morning,  he was
also an univited immigrant and a statutory rapist.

What dream world are you living in?

 Do you have a stake in the country?  Own some land do ya? Well do ya?

Remember,  anything you get for nothing is valued at nothing,  like a vote.