J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Tue Jun 18 23:23:57 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Johnson" <russj at dimstar.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 6:13 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> Are you speaking of "Provide for the common defense"?
>
> All that means is that the country will provide an army to protect the
constitution.

Damn,  I thought it was to protect the people.
I feel better knowing the parchment is secure.

> These people are still not an armed invasion, and they do not pose a
threat to you or your posterity.

Oh really?
I just told you many personal anecdotes that are enough to make you wonder.
But then again you didn't answer yet,  perhaps you don't find rape funny.