J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Tue Jun 18 23:26:44 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Johnson" <russj at dimstar.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 6:16 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> You can't. And that's where "Innocent until PROVEN guilty" comes in.
>
> My sense of right and wrong is very well defined. I simply have a (in my
estimation) a better sense of just and unjust.

And ithe more you talk the more I begin to think your brain is defective.
How surprising.
Why don't I just kill myself so the immigrants won't have to?
Will that make them happy?
Or can't you ask them,  don't speak Arabic or whatever the current terrorist
language is?