Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Jun 19 06:27:47 UTC 2002

On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:13:53 -0000
"J Henshaw" <jeff at jhenshaw.com> wrote:

> The point is the violence was blacks ganging up on whites,  much like at the
> Dallas parade I saw on Maximum Exposure or the Compton riots after the
> Rodney King verdict.

Nevermind the fact that white europeans have oppressed the blacks of this country, and many times they are reacting to that oppression in the only way they can.

The fact that it gets some news coverage is a plus, and brings it to everyones attention. Problem is, folks tend to focus on the fact that these guys are "breaking the law" and rioting... Nothing is mentioned about what started the riot, or what led up to it.

Ever travelled in Compton? How about the lower east side of Chicago?

> It is a minor side issue that you didn't hear it on the news and that
> whenever there is black on white crime they don't show the picture of the
> perpetrator.

What do you mean? They do it all the time. In fact, just this morning they had a mug shot of a black guy that did something to some white people.

> I don't recall seeing anything on the news about the black fellow who jumped
> out of my friend's 13 yr old daughters window at 3AM one morning,  he was
> also an univited immigrant and a statutory rapist.

Hmm. Well, the fact that he was black is irrelevant except for id purposes.

> What dream world are you living in?

It's one you might try. It's called reality, with a hefty helping of realism.

--
"The power to untie is stronger than the power to tie."

Well, yeah, otherwise my shoes would tie themselves.

---

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net