Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Jun 19 06:33:25 UTC 2002

What was you point?

My statement was very self explainatory. You claimed that monoculturalism is the only way to prevent internal warfare. I claim that this country doesn't suffer from that problem, save the civil war.

Now you attack me to attempt to dispute my arguments. This is a recurring theme with you. When you can't argue logically, you turn to attacking your opponent, not his ideas.

If you don't have an argument to rebut the ideas, then maybe you are operating under a false premis?

--
"The power to untie is stronger than the power to tie."

Well, yeah, otherwise my shoes would tie themselves.

---

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net