J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Tue Jun 18 23:43:00 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Johnson" <russj at dimstar.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 6:27 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> On Tue, 18 Jun 2002 23:13:53 -0000
> "J Henshaw" <jeff at jhenshaw.com> wrote:
>
> > The point is the violence was blacks ganging up on whites,  much like at
the
> > Dallas parade I saw on Maximum Exposure or the Compton riots after the
> > Rodney King verdict.
>
> Nevermind the fact that white europeans have oppressed the blacks of this
country, and many times they are reacting to that oppression in the only way
they can.

Well I would hope that they would react to something that happened in our
lifetime,  because the first slaves were Slavs,  and I don't have any raping
my friends lately or on the news this morning either.

> The fact that it gets some news coverage is a plus, and brings it to
everyones attention. Problem is, folks tend to focus on the fact that these
guys are "breaking the law" and rioting... Nothing is mentioned about what
started the riot, or what led up to it.

You put quotes around "breaking the law" for what reason?
Is it legal to kick white people to death if you're black?
Are you so full of hate?
Skin color led up to it.
In the school districts here there is a man who was told he had nothing to
say because he was white;  he is the school board president.
In other words,  he was told by this woman at the school board meeting that
he was being judged solely by his skin color, and that she hated him for his
skin color.

And so it goes,  the illness is ok when it's poor immigrants or blacks whose
great great grandfather was the son of a slave,  the only people ever
enslaved.

Oh ya,  Slavs were.

> Ever travelled in Compton? How about the lower east side of Chicago?

Yes,  and Oakland.
Funny you should ask.  Why do you?  Were you also attacked for your skin
color?
Did you approve of this animal behavior?

> > It is a minor side issue that you didn't hear it on the news and that
> > whenever there is black on white crime they don't show the picture of
the
> > perpetrator.
>
> What do you mean? They do it all the time. In fact, just this morning they
had a mug shot of a black guy that did something to some white people.

My point exactly,  what's yours.

> > I don't recall seeing anything on the news about the black fellow who
jumped
> > out of my friend's 13 yr old daughters window at 3AM one morning,  he
was
> > also an univited immigrant and a statutory rapist.
>
> Hmm. Well, the fact that he was black is irrelevant except for id
purposes.

Oh well the fact that I would have killed him would be. Entering uninvited
again,  seems to be a common theme with criminals.