J Henshaw jeff at jhenshaw.com
Tue Jun 18 23:46:57 UTC 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Russ Johnson" <russj at dimstar.net>
To: <plug-talk at lists.pdxlinux.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2002 6:33 AM
Subject: Re: [PLUG-TALK] Re: [PLUG] Sounds good to me ;)

> What was you point?
>
> My statement was very self explainatory. You claimed that monoculturalism
is the only way to prevent internal warfare.

Not exactly,  Russ.  I'm not sure I take it that far,  haven't thoguht much
about it because it isn't relevant,  because it isn't the way things are.

>I claim that this country doesn't suffer from that problem, save the civil
war.

> Now you attack me to attempt to dispute my arguments.

What the hell?
Do you mean you won't say yes or no to being a coward?

This is a recurring theme with you. When you can't argue logically, you turn
to attacking your opponent, not his ideas.

Hogwash.

> If you don't have an argument to rebut the ideas, then maybe you are
operating under a false premis?

Spelling