Miller, Jeremy JMILLER at ci.albany.or.us
Tue Jun 18 23:40:42 UTC 2002

> Look up the word yours and mine.  They mean two different things.
>
> That's why it requires two different words to communicate the
> two mutually
> exclusive precepts.
>
> What part of reality do you not understand?

You are 100% correct.

However, it is possible for something to be both yours, and mine at the same
time.

It would also be reffered to as "shared".  All three terms could be
correctly applied.

(Not meaning to chime in for Jeme all the time, because I don't believe I
agree with some of his ideas.  But fair is fair. :P)