Jeremy Miller jmlizard1 at attbi.com
Wed Jun 19 09:29:06 UTC 2002

>And have you an understanding of the 2nd amendment?

Yes.

>Is it clear to you, in other words,  what "shall not be infringed"
>means.

Very.  And agreed.

I own guns.  I like guns.  I'm fairly skilled with them.  I was a pistol
and rifle range instructor part of my time in the Corps.  My father is a
licensed gun dealer.  I hunt.  I kill things and eat them.  (Having no
argument with those that don't care to, as long as they give me no
argument in return.  Though I agree killing things and not using them as
food is a waste and a disgrace.)  I participated in marksmanship
tournaments as a kid, and didn't do too bad then either.

I do hope that is sufficient.

Pray tell, am I just answering quetions, or am I being led towards
enlighenment? :)