Russ Johnson russj at dimstar.net
Wed Jun 19 16:09:46 UTC 2002

I think Jeff understands what you are saying perfectly well.

What he won't do is admit that there MIGHT be another (equally valid) viewpoint.

I've noticed that when he's argued into a corner, he resorts to attacking his opponent...

[SIGH]

--
"The power to untie is stronger than the power to tie."

Well, yeah, otherwise my shoes would tie themselves.

---

Russ Johnson
Stargate Online

http://www.dimstar.net